Date Posted: 10/4/14
October 04, 2014
When: Saturday, October 4 - 8:00am - 3:30pm
Where: Scottsdale Community College, 9000 W Chaparral Rd, Scottsdale, AZ
So why attend another conference? What’s in it for ME?
If you are familiar with AzGA, you already know about our free high-quality outline maps and K-12 classroom ready lessons available FREE on our website. If not, now is the time to make the Alliance resources a part of your tool kit to make your job of teaching easier!
What can I expect from GeoConference?
- New classroom lessons & activities that integrate geography with STEM
- An array of National Geographic Geography Awareness Week materials and activities to support this year’s theme: The Future of Food
- Sessions on Technology in the Classroom - GeoSpatial tools, GeoTour, and other useful tools
- Classroom ready lessons from this GeoConference to take back to your classroom and teach the next day — All updated with the latest Arizona state standards.
- Geography content lectures by geographers
- Networking with other teachers
- Door Prizes
- Receive 6.5 Professional Development hours
Early bird registration (by 9/15/14) $ 30
Early bird STUDENT registration $ 20
Late Registration (after 9/15/14) $ 40
Deadline for Early Bird registration: Sunday, September 15, midnight.
Conference fee includes all conference sessions, session materials, lunch, other free teaching materials. Recertification hours: 6.5
Register on-line at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/geoconference-2014-tickets-11725006811
OR for POs or checks download registration form at