Date Posted: 7/18/14
July 18, 2014 - October 04, 2014
When: Saturday, October 4 - 8:00am - 3:30pm
Where: Scottsdale Community College, 9000 W Chaparral Rd, Scottsdale, AZ
So why attend another conference? What’s in it for ME?
If you are familiar with AzGA, you already know about our free high quality outline maps and K-12 classroom ready lessons available FREE on our website. If not, now is the time to make the Alliance resources a part of your teacher’s tool kit to make your job of teaching easier!
What can I expect from GeoConference?
- New Classroom lessons & activities that integrate geography with STEM
- An array of National Geographic Geography Awareness Week materials and activities to support this year’s theme: The Future of Food
- Sessions on Technology in the Classroom - GeoSpatial tools, GeoTour, and other useful tools
- Classroom ready lessons from this GeoConference to take back to your classroom and teach the next day — All updated with the latest Arizona state standards.
- Geography content lectures by geographers
- Networking with other teachers
- Door Prizes
- Receive 6.5 Professional Development hours
Early bird registration (by 9/15/14) $ 30
Early bird STUDENT registration $ 20
Late Registration (after 9/15/14) $ 40
Deadline for Early Bird registration: Sunday, September 15, midnight.
Conference fee includes all conference sessions, session materials, lunch, other free teaching materials. Recertification hours: 6.5
Register on-line at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/geoconference-2014-tickets-11725006811
OR for POs or checks download registration form at